The Star Coffee Bar (Starbucks) Room Box

This kit was originally called The Star Coffee Bar, but I decided to make it into a Starbucks. I simply printed a Starbucks store sign from the computer to replace the kit sign with.


The Starbucks business cards have the perfect logo to add to my room box. So, I took a couple of them with me and cut them out for added realistic details.


This kit brought a base, so I didn't have to make a custom one.


This kit brought white wire to make the outdoor chairs with, but it was too pliable and wouldn't hold its shape. I went to the craft store and found white wire chairs, in the right scale, for only $3. I decided to take the extra help.


The awning is made of fabric, glued onto paper. I added a strip of wood underneath it, so it holds its shape better.


This kit had a lot of details. As you can see the display case and counters are filled with items, so you don't have to worry about not having plenty to look at.

This kit also did not bring a dust cover, but I was able to order it separately afterwards. Just search on Amazon or eBay using the terms 'DIY dust cover' or 'Flever dust cover'.