The Chocolatier Shop Room Box

It is not a secret that I love treat shops. My kitchen counter can attest to this, as it is becoming filled with displays. This kit was exceptionally fun to make, but challenging.


This shop is filled with chocolates of all kinds inside.


This kit brings a different type of wiring system. The power supply box is different and uses a very rare battery that can only be found online. It also doesn't last very long. But, because the kit was designed to use this particular lighting system, I kept it and didn't switch it to a AA or AAA battery power box. But, it can be switched if you wish. You would just have to order the power box online and find a different way of hiding it, as it won't fit in the space provided by the kit.


These wire chairs, I did make. I am quite proud of them too because they aren't easy. But, the wire in this kit is sturdy, holds its shape and is easy to work with, unlike the Star Coffee Bar kit. Also, there is a good template for bending the wire into shape.


This kit did not bring an acrylic cover and there was none available online to order separately, but I made my own after taking measurements, from poster frame acrylic.