The Autumn Room Box

This room box was exceptionally fun to assemble. At first, when I purchased it, I thought it was in a fruit theme, but when the kit arrived, I was disappointed, since it appeared to be a Christmas theme. Luckily, it turned out to be neither, because it's an autumn theme. I happen to love autumn.


There is a summer, winter and spring room box in this collection, but they are difficult to find.


Another nifty miniature technique that you learn from these kits is how to make baskets. All they are is folded paper wrapped in floral twine.


All of the lamps in these kits are made from jewelry beads, paper and fabric. Miniature lamps are quite expensive, but learning how to make your own, from these kits, will save you money and they can still be wired.


The acrylic dust cover, of this kit, was damaged, but I used it as a template to cut out my own from poster frame acrylic.


Again, though this kit required plenty of upholstery, it was quite forgiving of my lack of sewing skills. Hot melt glue worked just fine.