Provence Lavender Dollhouse Day 47

This little bathtub was the only thing that came assembled in this kit. You have to add the bubbles and the sponge. Great idea, that I am using in my dollhouses as well. The bubbles are just fluff that's used to fill pillows and a few tiny white foam balls. The sponge is a tiny yellow pom pom. All things that can be found easily at the craft store, but it just never occurred to me to use them in these ways.

A little paper basket covered in twine. The items inside are beads with tiny labels.

A cute shelf made of wood, beads and wire.

My personal favorite is this shower. It is so simple to make, but yet so elegant. It's nice enough to be used alongside Reutter Porcelain miniatures. It is simply beads and wire. I liked it so much, I made another one for my Fairfield Dollhouse.

Here is the bathroom, all set up.