Provence Lavender Dollhouse Day 24

After the structure dried overnight, I installed the second floor curtains on either side of the arch windows.

That interior, left hand corner is going to be filled with wires. Most of the wires run through that floor hole to the bottom base of the dollhouse. I don't know who planned for it to be this way, but I think they underestimated the amount of wiring that has to go through this small hole. It will be difficult.

The curtain kind of hides the massive amount of wires running down the corner of this wall. So, you aren't imagining it. There really is a huge amount of wires bunched up there and they can be unsightly, but just try to hide them with the curtain as best you can.

When you have OCD like me and NEED to have a very organized, tidy and clean finished product, these wires might bother you to no end. This is why I never electrify my dollhouses. I can't justify the unsightly wiring with lighting. Lighting is just not good enough to be worth a messy interior. But, I am hoping that the more walls go up, the less visible our little jungle of corner wiring will look.