Provence Lavender Dollhouse Day 4

This chandelier was challenging to say the least. It's also a tad bit bigger in scale, than the rest of the items in the dollhouse, but I can appreciate why. It's difficult to make as it is. If it was any smaller, you'd pull your hair out. So, to keep crafters from going bald, they decided to make the chandelier small, but not too small.

You will most likely spend a day or two working on this chandelier.

It has to be installed onto a ceiling. At this point, I am unsure which ceiling this is. I suppose this ceiling is not going to be accessible later on, so all of the wiring must be completed now.

The wiring is very complicated. Look at the instruction photos closely and don't tape any wiring, until you are sure you have it joined correctly and you tested the light using the power supply.

I applied the flooring paper to the opposite side of this ceiling. I just didn't cut out the hole yet, which I suspect is the stairwell. This kind of makes me suspect it could be the second floor, but we will find out with time.